Thin organic coating (TOC) for coil coating with a color
Benefit from the modular system of PrimeCoat Color Thin Organic Coatings
With color PrimeCoat® Z90x-series or Z93x series can be an attractive cost efficient metal finish
The modular system of PrimeCoat Color Thin Organic Coatings enables the addition of a color additive to the PrimeCoat® Z90x and Z93x-series. Resulting in a TOC that can function as a perfect finish or primer replacement.
Contact us for more information
+31 (0) 167 526 900
PrimeCoat® Color TOC benefits
- TOC can be used as a final finish in wide range of colors
- Chrome(III) or chromefree basis
- Good corrosion resistance
- High performances with low dry film weight
- Cost and process efficient
- Excellent forming; Built-in Lubricition properties to improve subsequent processing steps such as roll forming, profiling etc.
- Multimetal. Excellent properties on most zinc based alloys
- Excellent paintability. Could function as a primer replacement.
- Very good bonding and adhesion properties
- Antifingerprint properties
Thin Organic Coatings
Thin Organic Coatings (TOC’s) are applied in a continuous process to hot dip galvanized steel strip and other metal substrates, and can offer a wide range of benefits from anti-fingerprinting to improving, forming and enabling enhanced corrosion protection.
‘White rust’ the enemy of zinc coated steel strips, is in itself a form of corrosion that occurs during storage and is unacceptable for critical applications in, white goods, construction and other industries.
Durability and extended end-use life are demands that consumers take for granted and of which they expect continuous improvement year on year. Paint adhesion and corrosion resistance are critical factors in keeping end-use applications in a condition that is expected to remain in place for their usable life time.
Cleaners and specialty additives
Oils and greases used during processing as well as other forms of surface contamination must be removed. This can be achieved using either acid or alkaline based cleaners depending on the nature of the contamination and the type of metal substrate.
Booster lubricants reduce the wear and tool pollution during pressing of metal sheets.