High Performance chemistry, meeting critical demands for complex production processes
Exceeding the current market standard through expertise, in depth knowledge and state of the art facilities
AD CCT works for renowned coil manufacturers and processors across the globe
AD CCT a division of AD International develops, manufactures and supplies a wide range of metal surface pre-treatment chemicals used in continuous manufacturing processes.
Contact us for more information
+31 (0) 167 526 900
‘White rust’; the enemy of zinc coated steel strips is a form of corrosion that can occur during certain storage conditions and is unacceptable for critical applications in white goods, construction and other industries.
Passivation treatments form a barrier to corrosion and are applied in-line. PrimeCoat® from AD CCT is a market leader in chrome free, products in Europe.
AD CCT PrimeCoat® passivation products are both economic and effective in use. The passivated coiled strip can be stored without oil and the passivated surface still offers benefits in ease of formability, deep drawing, post paint ability, as well as extended corrosion protection.
AD International has experience and expertise in the treatment of substrates, such as magnesium; aluminum alloyed zinc coated steel and galvannealed strip products.
- PrimeCoat® Z80x series, complete chrome free passivation
- PrimeCoat® Z83x series, trivalent chrome passivation
- Unique passivation system that can also be used as a TOC
- PrimeCoat® Z80xx series and Z83x series perform well on most common zinc-coated steel types such as Zinc, Mg-Al-Zn, Galvalume Galfan, Galvanealed, AluSi amongst others
Advantages PrimeCoat Passivation at a glance
- Less galling/zinc flaking/tool pollution due to better forming properties
- Stabler production by end users, due to the increased life expectancy of drawing tools. This results in a smoother, continuous process, and savings on replacing the drawing tools in their production process, as well as higher productivity
- Low PMT (>40 oC), saving energy
- Transparent layer, even at higher coating weights
- Free of reclamations on yellow spots/visual defects with spray squeegee or other lines were applying a uniform coating weight is challenging
- Flexibility in final quality and properties by simply changing the concentration of the product
- Possibility to offer a premium quality to customers whilst still using the same passivation
- Direct paintable, no pretreatment requirements
- Multi metal applicable
- Less diversity in chemical portfolio required, easy warehousing, easy qualification process
PrimeCoat® Z80x series
PrimeCoat® Z80x, all chromefree passivations with different properties.
PrimeCoat® Z83x series
PrimeCoat Z83x products can be used as a Passivation and TOC treatment!